Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Grandchildren

This is layout #4 from my Irish Soul February CKC kit. I've used tons of pattern paper so far and I might have to make an add on kit before too much longer.

Look at those faces....I am soo bent and twisted around both of their little fingers right now. I love these kids!!!! I used my coluzzle hexagon shape to cut out the hexagons. I did go to Michael's the other day and they had a card for the Spellbinders nesting hexagons, I had it in my hand and when I went to check out they didn't actually have any in stock. Ugh....I want that die!!!! I used Creative Scrappers Sketch #246 as my starting point for this layout. The only thing I added to my kit contents was the Jilibean Soup kraft mini alphas.

I used a random leftover brad on this layout. I also stamped the sentiment on the canvas banner.

I stamped the sentiment on this canvas arrow and used another random brad on this cluster.

I outlined the title letters with a brown sharpie to add depth. I layered several tags and used another random brad and a tag sticker to write the date on.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

8 comments:

Tamika said...

Oh I missed out getting that shape with my coluzzle, which is still one of my top ten tools. Love your layout, the design and the colors. I can see how you are wrapped around their fingers, they are adorable.

Maggie said...

So enjoying seeing your pages and getting inspiration from you. Cute grands!

Angela Coles said...

really sweet, lovely patterns and great balance.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

You must have the patience of Job to place all those little letter on your tag :). Are they the Jillibean letters? I have those tiny things and love them, but my gosh they require some steady hands! Great page!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Perfect placement of those embellishment clusters

Chipper said...

Using a ton of patterned paper is the point of counterfeiting ;-) Your layout is lovely.

Jennifer Grace said...

Fantastic! I love your layering on top of the hexagons! x

li-bee-ti said...

What a wonderful layout! love the hexagons and all the layers on them. I also love the title work, with different sizes of letters. The kids are so adorable!