Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mamaw Anne

This is layout #9 from my Feb CKC Irish Soul kit.
This layout was inspired by sketch ASC #29 at Artful Delight. I did add the white thicker glitter alpha to this layout and another scrap of the blue/turquois glitter dot paper, otherwise everything is out of my kit.
 
Here's a close up of the 3 little buttons here as well as the stamped image on the little die cut piece from my kit.

I added pearl paint to accent the background papers.

I stamped the limited edition on a die cut piece from my kit.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

6 comments:

glorygirl said...

Fabulous page! Loving the stamping and the pearl paint! What a great tribute page!

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a beautiful layout and photo. Thanks for joining us this month at Artful Delight.

Jennifer Grace said...

Lovely photo, and I like the 'limited edition' sentiment! x

artfuldelight said...

OOOoh love the colors of this LO, fabulous photo!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!!

Jimjams said...

Gorgeous page - everything works really well together.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

I love this layout! I think one of my favorite parts is the photo. I love it when photos aren't "staged." This is just natural and beautiful!