Monday, February 4, 2013

Project Life Week #3

This was a really sad week for my family.

Project Life Week #3
This week I used Teresa Collins 6x6 Fabrications paper for this spread, several freebie journal spots from various Internet sources, one homemade journal spot, a random border strip, some washi tape and some random stickers.

 


This is the homemade journal spot that I put my title on. I feel like it's all kinda jumbled up on there.


This is my older son Joshua and Mr Gulley...they look a little alike, right!?!?

My younger son Jason who also resembles his father but because his eyes are soo blue he looks a lot like me.

While I was out rounding at work I stopped in the staff elevator bay on S10 and took a photo out the window.

My first day shift...I actually had the blinds open. At night when the blinds are open I can see across the way into patient rooms and they can see into my office...creepy!
 
That Family Ties fabric sticker has been in my stash for prolly 10 years.

The yellow pattern paper is from the paper pack and the journal spot on it is printed from the Internet.

This is the leaflet that was handed out at Travis' funeral.

I'm not entirely happy with how the stamping turned out on this sticker, but I felt like I needed to add it.

 

The border on this paper is a leftover branding strip from a piece of CTMH paper.
 
Another week done!
 
Are you doing project life this year?
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, that is beautiful!!! Sorry to hear - never good when a family loses a child. We have been there and the pain is so deep. Prayers to your friends and families involved! Great layouts and I have not started the Project life. Seems overwhelming to me for some reason. ;)

gale said...

What a sad week. You did a great job of memorializing your friend's son.