Monday, February 11, 2013

Project Life Week #4

I didn't take many of my own photos this week but because it was inauguration week I found several on the Internet that I wanted to use in my PL album this week.
Just as an FYI, I won't say if I voted for Obama or not...but I am an American and inauguration is an American tradition, that's why I've included it in my PL album. I used a 4x6 mat stack called the Natural from DCWV this week along with various random stickers and labels.

We made it to the gym several days this week before I worked at the end of the week.

I included a small photo of my blog only to document that I spent time documenting this week. I also included a screenshot from my phone of the weather, it actually got over 73* but that's where I captured it.

I left the title care plain.

I love the flag photo, did you know that the Internet is full of fabulous pictures? I didn't realize the quality of them until I printed these out this week! I am very pleased with the outcome!

I guess I should have reversed these pictures and put Obama below the flags at the capitol as he really was, but it's my album and I can do as I like....right, LoL!!

Mr Gulley took a photo of me on the elliptical, red face, sweaty and all!

The gym that we work out in and the elliptical after I finished 45 minutes.

I didn't get a photo of Mr Gulley working on the weights, he was already grabbing his jacket by the time I got done that day.

Fabulous photo of the capitol building at sunset.

Biden and Obama before swearing in.

I fussy cut that flower sticker out from another sticker and the arrow is one that I cut out with my Quickutz.

I layered several stickers here, the bird is over a part of a sticker I didn't want and the date sticker is on a little tab only to make it stand out more.

Swearing in before the nation.

Swearing in before his family.
 
I think I'm finally getting a better idea of how I want my PL album to flow, it's still not coming together like I want it to but it's getting better!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Angela Coles said...

great pages commemorating an event special to your culture.