Thursday, March 14, 2013

Another Christmas Card

Thanks to the World Wide Web and Blogger I have come across several Christmas Card challenges to encourage me to get my Christmas cards made before the mad rush that is November and December!!
 
I was encouraged to make this card for 2 different challenges, Weekly Christmas Card Challenge and Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge. I only used Christmas scraps to make this card and I love how it turned out.

I used CTMH gold embossing powder for this card today, it didn't turn out nearly as shiny as the Zing.

Here's a shot of the inside.
 
Are you making your Christmas cards early this year?


Supplies: Paper Studio card base and envelope, EP Christmas paper scraps, Bazzill brown scrap, CTMH gold embossing powder, CTMH ink-New England Ivy / cocoa / vanilla cream, RUM chipboard sticker
Stamps: CTMH C1427 I Believe & B1412 Perfect Fit Holidays


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this card is just perfect! this was one of my favorite collections from echo park- great job

Pam W. said...

Beautiful card!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Good for you. The gold adds such a nice touch!

Michelle McClure said...

What a great idea to make your Christmas cards now. I ran out of time last year. I love both of your cards, that gold wreath is just lovely!

butlersabroad said...

Yeah, look at you go! Another Christmas card making addict, lol! This one is so pretty, love the colours, and I love your gold embossed one form yesterday too. I might change to something else when the weather warms up in Michigan, but for now I'm happy to continue making the Christmas cards!

Thanks for stopping by,
Brenda

Katherine (sutty) said...

Beautiful, can't believe how prepared you are going to be :)

Margaret said...

Beautiful card and a good feeling to use up scraps. Thanks for visiting me.
Hugs
Margaret M

Hazel said...

Glad to see that you are making your Christmas cards early - this is delightful - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 115 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X