Friday, March 8, 2013

March CKC Kit

I will give you fair warning that today's post is picture heavy...

This month over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog they chose to counterfeit the Soda Shoppe Kit by Noel Mignon. I absolutely fell in love with this kit the moment I saw it
Don't you just love all those bright cheery colors and accessories?
 
I immediately knew I had tons of the same colors in my own stash so I went a little crazy, I pulled the main kit together and then I pulled tons more stuff to boot. I'm sure at the end of the month I will be putting a good portion of it back since there is no way I can use all of it in one month.
It did feel good to pull a ginormous kit together, I know I won't get bored with this one!
I'm calling my kit, you're gonna love this....

Corner Stop & Shop!

So how did I come up with that name? You will see shortly when you see everything I pulled for this kit, I'm sure I could stock a small corner store with it. Enough chatter, now for the pictures....

Yes I did throw in 2 clear accent papers this month, I've had them forever and thought I would finally try and use them up.

All but 3 pieces of pattern paper had reverse patterns as well.

The 2 sticker sheets are actually new, I just got them a couple of weeks ago.

Most of what is here is new except the white and kraft bags and the plain white tags.


The black dot and want it washi are new within the last month.
The remainder is from my stash

Ribbons from my stash.

Paint and inks are from my stash.

Both the turquoise alphas are glittered.

The potty people, the vellum butterflies, the vellum pennants and the vellum polaroid frames were cut with my silhouette. I still have to cut feathers...
This is the end of what I considered my main kit and everything after this is extra...

this is a combination of new stuff, stuff I made and stuff that I won in a kit several months ago.

I pulled out tons of bling from my stash, some new but lots that has been open and bits used out of it.

From my pink bin, except for the white tags, multi color twine and the colored and silver brads.

From my green color bin.

From my blue color bin.

From my yellow color bin.

These are journal spots and that I have printed out from the Internet or are from recollections.

Black letters, I threw in some rub ons this month, gonna try to use them up!

White, cream and gray letters, the rub ons are white.

Blue and turquoise letters.

Pink letters.

Yellow alphas.

Multi-color alphas.

These are all the scraps I pulled from my scrap file and 4x6 file.

Here it is all together!

It's just about to overflow my new trey. I can't wait to dive into it and just play!!


Did you put a kit together this month? Was it inspired by a kit club? I would love to see yours if you did so feel free to link it up in the comments!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

15 comments:

emily said...

Fun goodies!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh man- can i buy your kit LOL!! it looks amazing

Suzanne said...

Lots of fun products! Have fun creating!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

I am obsessed with washi right now and you have some lovely stuff, girl! And that rosette ribbon is so pretty. I had some a while back and hoarded it, using it piece by piece. LOL! I love, love, love your kit! I hope you enjoy creating it with it this month!

Fleursbydesign said...

Wow that's a huge kit, love the colors :)

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

that is such a cool idea!
I love both kits.
The original and the one you pulled together!!

LauraB whosthischick said...

Wow that is a huge kit. Bet you'll gets tons done with that.

Lisa said...

my word! this kit would keep me going about a year i think! but you summed up the colours and feeling of the inspiration kit perfectly! this is one gorgeous kit and I can tell you are going to make some stunners with it

Jimjams said...

My goodness that really is an amazing kit - better than the original even! Have fun with it!

Jennifer Grace said...

Wow that's an amazing amount of stuff - and I thought my kit was big! I love your washi tape and ribbon roses. Hope you enjoy using it all! x

glorygirl said...

I agree with Mary Pat! I would totally buy your kit!!! Looks like you will have a ton of fun this month!

Angela Coles said...

wow, that's one huge kit, and very beautiful too. Have fun scrapping with it.

joyce rodli said...

oh yay and yay, another big kit! you did good.

joyce rodli said...

the first one may have gone through ...but here goes... oh yay and yay, another big kit. you did good.

Margie said...

What a yummy kit! So soft and girly!! I love it!