Saturday, March 2, 2013

My clean desk

I just felt the need to share today...I have recently been changing some things up in my scraproom and thought I would share a shot of my clean desk, it doesn't often look this way!!! These photos were taken a couple of weeks ago and believe me, it looks nothing like this right now!

Ha, I just realized that I left a stamp set out...prolly cuz I had just finished labeling it to go into my recently organized stamp drawers which I will be showing soon! I'm also working on a way to reference my stamps, but more on that at another time too!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!


8 comments:

emily said...

I like the shelves above your desk.I'm thinking of doing something similar....I am also looking forward to when you show your stamp organization...I need a new system for my clear stamps.

Lisa Echerd said...

Looks really neat and organized. I like that little turntable on the right.

Staci said...

You have a great workspace! Thanks for sharing it!

Staci said...

Lookin' good! I love your ribbon organization!

MariClaudi said...

I have had my eye on that HF spinning thing forever! Yours looks awesome!
Thanks for sharing your space.

Tracy said...

You have a great work area.
Looking forward to seeing your stamp organization...as I am working on mine ;)

Erica said...

Wow! What a great space!

Angela Coles said...

lovely desk and work area. Like that circular storage tower.