Wednesday, March 6, 2013

PL Journal Cards and a Birthday Card

As promised here's a look at the PL cards I made using lots of scraps from my February Irish Soul CKC kit. The lined paper and graph paper are regular paper that I cut to 3x4 and glued down to a white base. Nothing fancy and I think the graph paper was 1.99 for a package of 100 sheets, I think it will last the rest of my life if I only use it for scrapping! LoL!!
I actually have a piece of product packaging added in...can you find it? I love that I was able to use some odd bits and pieces that were in my leftover bowl that lives on my desk...OK on my shelf now...but you get what  I mean!




Very simple birthday card that I think will work for either a guy or girl!
That's if for today, don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the leftovers of my Irish Soul kit!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

13 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Those are just awesome!!! How fun! I've never thought of making cards in advance. Great idea.

Tammy said...

Awesome journaling cards! I love to make them in advance with scraps too. Such a great idea to have them on hand, ready to go. But personalized too. :)

emily said...

Those PL cards look so professional! And the card is so great because it is neutral...

Vanessa said...

Nice cards! I've made a few journaling cards before and I've added packaging too. It's nice to use up something that would otherwise be thrown out.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Those PL cards are adorable!!
And great birthday card, too! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Those are great cards for your PL! Love the wonderful card with all of the banners!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great PL cards, love the birthday card with the banner too :)

glorygirl said...

Fantastic PL cards! Those are wonderful!!!

~Melissa~ said...

Oh, neat!! I bet that was fun :) I don't do PL, but want to make some little cards now - lol...cute.

LauraB whosthischick said...

I totally love your PL cards. Great idea.

Jennifer Grace said...

Your journal cards look great - I especially like the 'lost and found' one with the ribbon! You cake sentiment inside the card looks so fun too! x

sassyscrapper said...

I don't do project life, but I can see uses for these little gems on my layouts too. Pure genius and a great way to use up scraps!

Laura A. Cañas said...

Hi, these are just super cute! I was thinking of using index cards for my journaling cards. But I read somewhere that when papers are not acid-free they do not hold up and might ruin the pictures. Have you had any issues with them?