Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life Week 7

Finally I'm getting around to getting PL week 7 posted. LoL!! It's been done for several weeks, I just haven't found the time to edit and post, till today that is!
Week 7 was Valentine's week, I had my friend Raela over to scrapbook, my fitbit broke and I lost the back of it who knows where and the All Star basketball game came on. Count another week finished!

I used MME the sweetest thing honey 6x6 paper pad this week for all of my background papers with lots of misc. washi tape, stickers and just random stuff.

I used a vellum sheet of paper under the photo of Mr Gulley and myself, and those 2 little words on the basketball photos have been in my stash for prolly 8 or 9 years.

The scalloped label is from Jenni Bowlin and I just added the alpha's and numbers to complete the title card.
 
 Love that little buggy paper!
 
I took a photo of my computer as I was doing homework for the class I am take for grad school, ugh!
As you can see the back broke right off, I have no idea where it fell off it either. I have worn it non-stop since I got it back in March of 2012. I took a picture of it and emailed the fitbit company and they sent out a new one, no questions asked! Great customer service!
 
As you can see, Raela has a great personality!
 
Sweet Mr Gulley working out so hard!
 
I don't tend to watch a lot of sports with Mr Gulley but I couldn't resist watching this game, they were having so much fun! It really reminded me of the Harlem Globetrotters from 20 (or maybe more) years ago!
 
Not the best photo of us, we were blinded by the flash!
 
This is actually not a really messy photo of my desk, just one with the entire surface covered. LoL!! You would prolly cringe if you saw it today, not only is my desk covered but so is my table!
 
I usually take photos of the cards I make, but not this time, I made it and gave it to him and then took a shot of the cover later. The inside is way too mushy for anyone but him to read!
I hand journaled on this little insert, I put a little card on both sides and glued them together.
 
Mr Gulley bought me a beautiful card with a lovey mushy sentiment on the outside and the inside! Plus he bought me that sweet little pink monkey, I'm so lucky to be loved by him!
 
More fun photos of the game that I printed off the Internet.
 
Not typically how rivals would look playing each other! LoL!!
 
 
Well that's it for today!
Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

6 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great PL pages! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are wonderful! I love how you used the washi with your date card.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love your project life! looks amazing

Norma Gomez said...

I so admire all of you project lifers!! It's such a wonderful way to capture all of those moments that might otherwise be forgotten. Beautiful pages :D

Fleursbydesign said...

Great Project Life pages :)

LauraB whosthischick said...

Fun photos and love how you put your pages together