Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This Little Light of Mine

This is the first layout I've made from my March CKC Corner Stop & Shop kit! I love everything about this one. I especially love the color combinations!
I was inspired to make this layout for CSI case file #62. I can't believe I already had all the colors from the CSI challenge already in my March kit! For a full list of supplies scroll to the bottom.

I used a little round journal spot to put my date on.

I had some leftover vellum from cutting out some frames with my Silhouette and I used that little piece under the banners, the rest is just layered up bits and pieces.

This alpha is driving me crazy and I think I'm going to have to go through and add some extra glue to keep it all down.

More random bits and pieces on the bottom, I stamped the word happy from my roller date stamp on the green banner.

Final little cluster.


Paper: Bazzill Salmon, EP-Style Essentials Dk Teal Damask, EP-Everyday Eclectic Hexagons side B, CTMH scrap for photo mat, RUM Grey with cream flowers

Embellishments: SEI Poppy mini coasters, MME Dazzling summer green frame, BG stickers, CTMH Irrestibles white alpha, MME the Sweetest Thing word stickers, BG stitched brad, Recollections dimensional sticker, Teresa Collins He Said She Said enamel dots, CTMH Tulip ink, AC roller date stamp, sharpie marker


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

13 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great page with the rounded corners and fun collage!

Christina Collins said...

Adorable! Love the grid and I just adore that you added an extra picture to the bottom cluster of embellies.

emily said...

I love the bright red in the photos with the pale, springy colors of the papers and embellishments. Pretty!

Pam W. said...

Adorable layout. I love how you rounded the corners of the photos - nice touch!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is just totally awesome! i love every single piece of it!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Fun page, I like how you worked in so many photos.

LauraB whosthischick said...

Love the colors and the grid photos with rounded corners is an awesome idea.

Jennifer Grace said...

Awesome! I love how you fitted so many photos on here, the one slipping off the base is really fun! x

Alyssa said...

Beautiful page! Love how you included so many pictures, and the background paper is perfect. The photos stand out nicely against it.

Danielle said...

Such fun bright photos and great layout!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Great grid work with the pictures. Very pretty layout!

glorygirl said...

Cannot believe how many photos you have here and still have such a sweet style to your page! Phenomenal!

Angela Coles said...

fabulous set of photos, and that looks like a fun park.