Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things--April CKC

This layout was inspired by the Creative Scrappers blog, April Sketch. I have been trying to add more photos to my one page layouts and 3 seems to be the magic number I want to work with recently, So even though it was a one photo sketch, it looked to be a larger photo, so I thought why not add more photos.
I know when you look at the sketch then at my take it doesn't look entirely the same, that's what I love about sketches, I can start with a sketch and then modify it to suit my purpose.

I stamped some small flowers and added pearl paint to the centers, I also added the little metal flowers.

I also added the pink mini alpha for the date.

Love when I can use something, like this title tag, that's been in my stash for a very long time!

Supplies used:
Bazzill green cardstock; Scenic Route garden grove B side paper; MME good day sunshine sunny stripes paper & miss caroline dolled up title; Melissa Francis resin flower; Ellen's Studio right now snippet; Studio Calico bird veneers; Miss Elizabeth's chipboard; Recollections washi; Liquid Pearls buttercut; CTMH tulip ink & C1554 stamp; Lilybee Designs mini pink alpha (add-on); RUM metal flowers, home & orange brad (all add-ons)

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Julie H said...

I remember Duplo towers just like this one! Love your bright page!

glorygirl said...

Oh goodness! This brings back memories of block towers with my kids and when I was a kid! Love all the little details on this page - especially the tiny birdies.

Lisa said...

i love your scattering of pretty things across the page.

sassyscrapper said...

Perfect title tag!