Thursday, April 18, 2013

April CKC--Spring Fever

The month is half over and I am just now posting my April CKC kit, this month the folks over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog decided to use the Gossamer Blue March kit as their inspiration.
marchmainkit
What a beautiful inspiration kit this month!!!And like always I didn't have anything from the main kit, just a few similar items  but that didn't stop me from coming up with my own version.
I'm calling my kit
 
 Spring Fever

I pulled 11 sheets of pattern paper, one is specifically for journaling on and it's by Basic Grey.

I have 2 of each shade of cardstock and they are all from Bazzill.
 
Papers from left to right (top) include Bo Bunny, Heidi Grace Designs, Scenic Route, MME, MME, (bottom) Dulce, First Edition, MME Lush, Scenic Route, SEI
 
Lovely B sides as well for most of them.
 
Bo Bunny Sticker & Alpha sheet

Chipboard alphas by MME, RUM & Cosmo Cricket

Journal spots and other embellishments include Elle's Studio, KI Memories, Recollections, Jenni Bowlin, A Flair for Buttons, Miss Elizabeth's

Studio Calico wood veneers and Melissa Francis resin flowers
I can't wait to use some of these wood veneer pieces, I just got a ton of them in from a sale at 2 Peas in a Bucket and from Achievers Annex.

Buttons from RUM

Washi from Target & Recollections

Mist from Heidi Swapp & paint from Liquid pearls and scribbles

CTMH stamps: C1554 Chantilly cardmaking workshop, C1553 Chantilly scrapbooking workshop & B1421 Scrapbook Statements-Women Everyday Life

Other stamps; WRMK, Technique Tuesday, Elle's Studio & Stampcraft

I realize that it's not even half the size of last months kit, maybe a quarter of the size and I'm OK with that. Sometimes you just have to make a more modest kit than other times. I still have my March kit sitting out on my table with high hopes of using more of it up and who knows by the time I get through part of this kit I might start pulling from the March kit to add to this one. It's not too late if you want to play along over at the CKC blog, it's loads of fun and it saves tons and tons and tons of money!!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Are you kidding me...a modest kit??? This is divine and packed to the gunnels with deliciousness :0) Have lots of fun playing with it! My March kit is also sitting around collecting dust, but one day.......who knows?? LOL

Julie J said...

You have some scrapping to do to get that used by the end of the month! good luck - I'm looking forward to seeing the pages.

Angela Coles said...

fabulous kit, I want to come round and play too.
you have some really fabulous wooden embellies and buttons. like the stamps too.

Have fun scrapping with it.

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

What a spectacular kit! You should get some amazing pages from this!

glorygirl said...

Wonderful kit! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the pie graph stamp set! The mists and paints look like so much fun!

kate blue said...

I to thought this want modest, I love everything about it! Love all the MME and the Elles, the mists and if course can't wait to what you are gonna do with the veneers and the flair!!! We are glad you joined us no matter what day it is!