Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Card

I haven't posted a birthday card in a long while and while I was visiting the Heart 2 Heart blog their April 1st challenge was to use a pun, I don't really have any stamps that have a pun sentiment but I went digging and found something that I thought would work.
 
The other thing I went digging for was old paper, I really want to start using the older stuff more and this paper pack is one of the oldest in my CTMH paper stash. I know it came out before 2008, since that was when I started saving my big catalogs, but I can't tell you when. 
 
I've had the Bowwow stamp set in my stamp stash forever and have never used it. I can't believe I've passed it by so many times! Well it's used now! I stamped the images and then fussy cut them out and popped the speech bubble up with a foam dot then added some black bling to make it the Scotties.

I mixed stamp sets again since I wanted to make this a birthday card.

And of course I had to stamp the envelope as well.
 
CTMH supplies:
Free Spirit paper pack, A1126 A Bowwow, D1510 4 My Friend, Colonial White cardstock, Black ink
 
Non-CTMH supplies:
RUM card base and envelope, black bling
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments: