Sunday, April 28, 2013

Christmas 8x8 Cheater Album

The making of a cheater album!
LoL!!!
Really, it is a cheater!
Every year I make 2 Christmas albums as gifts, one for my mother and another for Mr Gulley's father. For the last 2 or 3 years I have used a paper stack and additional cardstock to make the base pages. Each month I make several pages for the album, I make them without photos and put the measurements for the photos on the photo mats. Alot of the time I will modify 12x12 sketches for these 8x8 pages which can be a little difficult, but somehow I make it work.
I added some stitching to this layout.


I added green ribbon to this layout.

More green ribbon added to this layout.


Purple ribbon was added to this layout.





Green ribbon was added to this layout.



I added green ribbon to this layout.

I used a border punch on this layout.


Stitching was added to this layout.

I added purple ribbon to this layout.

I added 2 shades of purple ribbon to this layout, one was sheer. I used a punch and punched circles to make the scalloped border.


I added 2 shades of blue ribbon to this layout, one was sheer. I also used a border punch on this layout.

I wish I had taken pictures once I had added the photos...oh well!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments: