Friday, April 19, 2013

Christmas Card 2

I'm falling a little behind with my Christmas cards but hopefully here in a couple of weeks I can get ahead on them. I was inspired by CHNC Challenge #120: Wonderful Wings.
 
I used some non-traditional as well as traditional stamps for this card. I did use 2nd generation stamping for the bird color.

The inside

The card and envelope together.
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper Studio card base & envelope; CTMH colonial white, cranberry & olive cardstock, pear & partridge pattern paper, cocoa ink, topiary ink and ruby ink, stamps D1455 Blessed & D1243 Peace on Earth; RUM red bling




4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty, Julie! I love how you carried the design over to the envelope. That's always such a special touch!

Hazel said...

Very elegant and attractive - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 120 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

Fleursbydesign said...

Pretty card :)

Crystal said...

Very pretty card.