Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CTMH old card kit remains

Recently I was cleaning out a large bin that I have in my closet full of blank cards in various sizes along with some other random stuff...well I found a partial CTMH card kit from eons ago! I had used part of the kit to make a mini album for my niece, it turned out super cute, but I don't think I ever took pictures of it!
So out came the remainder of the kit, which contained stickers, pre printed card bases and lovely vellum envelopes.

I added some foam tape for a little dimension.

Oh...and some stamps...

I grabbed several older stamp sets and just had some fun stamping different sentiments and a few flowers here and there.














 
I just love how these turned out! So into my card stash they went for when I need a quick card.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: