Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy--March CKC

This layout was made using my March Corner Stop & Shop CKC kit. I love the bright colors in this layout! I still have quite a bit of my kit left since it was so big, I really thought I would have more time last month to use it up. I've made my April kit, I just have to find time to take photos and get them uploaded and posted.

 This is my darling grand daughter Shani...she is so precious to us!!!  Love these photos!! I used a sketch from Scrap Much? Sketch-y Friday, love the simple lines of it! I really had great intentions to get it done and posted last month but that just didn't work out! For a full list of supplies scroll to the bottom of this post!
 
I wasn't sure about using those dimensional roses, but after mashing them down pretty hard they do flatten nicely and aren't too bulky!

This is the banner I cut with my Silhouette using vellum, I just added the bling to it once I had glued it down.

Love when I can use lots of flowers! I also cut the vine leaves with my silhouette with the green cardstock in my kit.
 
Supplies Used:
Bazzill cardstock- salmon, green; EP Style Essentials-yellow quatrefoil; SEI-pink butterfly; CTMH-colonial white cardstock; AC thickers-yellow glitter; MME-true blue bling; RUM-flowers, brads, bling, vellum; Silhouette shapes-vine leaves and banner
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

9 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super pretty with the flowers and bling!

Jimjams said...

What fab photos - very HAPPY - gorgeous blingy banner too.

Patricia said...

Great banner! I love the added bling and super cute photos too!

Sue Althouse said...

Love your fun banner and those happy colors!

Julie H said...

They sure are happy photos and a happy page! I especially love how you've added your green die-cut with the flowers

Ali said...

What glorious photos Julie, she looks a real little treasure :0) I love what you have done with the banner.....super sparkly!! :0))

S said...

She looks to be a charmer. Love the blingy banner - great touch for the page.

Jennifer Grace said...

The lovely photos really pop against the pink background. And the glitzy bunting is awesome! x

Lisa said...

the sprinkle of flowers add so much to this pretty and such fun layout