Friday, April 19, 2013

Jump--April CKC

The inspiration for this layout came from the Stuck Sketches Blog, April 1 sketch, more inspiration came from designer Farheen, love the bits of paper that she put around the edges of the layout, or maybe it's washi like mine, either way love the look! I used my April Spring Fever CKC kit.
Seems like I took a bazillion photos the day we spent at my girlfriends house playing in the pool, I know this has to be the 5th or 6th layout I've done with those photos. I still think I have a few more layouts to come with those photos though.

Close up of ink splatters, stamped image & sentiment and wood veneer arrows.

I cut off the hand portion of a journal card to use here.

More wood veneer, ink splatters and a stamped sentiment.

I was able to make a title out of those black chipboard letters that are almost used up.
 
Supplies used:
Bazzill cardstock white & blue; Heidi Grace designs moonlight meadow; MME lime twist zig black paper & lush black chipboard alpha; Dulce Vintage Hip paper; Recollections chevron washi & journal spot; Target diagonal stripe washi; Studio Calico wood veneer; Heidi Swapp color shine mist; CTMH gypsy ink, sunset ink & Stamp C1553; WRMK stamp; Elle's studio tag; A Flair for Buttons flair; KI Memories journal tag; Sharpie orange
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

Lisa Echerd said...

What a great page! I like how so many elements are placed at an angle. Adds a lot of movement and fun to the page.

Ali said...

So many lovely details to echo the fantastic photo! You know it was a good day when you create lots of layouts :0)

Julie H said...

Lovely layering, I especially love how you've used the wood veneers.

glorygirl said...

Awesome page! Love the stamping, the misting and the wonderful mixture of patterns! GREAT photo, too!

Lisa said...

I really like all those layers and the splats are perfect. what a wonderful happy page