Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Project Life Week 9

For this weeks layout I used my March Corner Stop & Shop Counterfeit kit, I made a huge kit for March and I am still using it and prolly will be for several more weeks. I do know that I want to get all of my March PL pages done with it. After that it may get resorted into my stash since I am sort of limited on the amount of space I have to store my kits. For a full list of supplies that I used scroll to the bottom of this post.
I am very pleased with how this layout turned out and I'm really enjoying doing PL.

I reverted back to the vertical and horizontal spread this week, I just can't help taking all the vertical pictures!

Of course I have an easier time filling up the horizontal slots.

I altered my title card this week by using the calendar pages and underlining the week, I really like it and may use it from now on.

I used lots of little bits of scraps from my kit this week, on the cuddle background there was a piece of the branding strip attached to it so I had to find a little scrap to cover it up with. I'm also adding in a few more dimensional items to my PL cards, like pearl flowers and enamel dots.

More scraps of paper and a die cut piece.
 
This is not the best photo, my son took it with his phone and sent it to me, it was pretty dark and i worked for quite a while to lighten it up.

How about the top card, I actually used some of the magic mesh I threw into my kit!

I didn't use the typewriter this week, I journaled on the computer and printed it out on the graph paper then just embellished it with a marker and stamps.

It would have been the perfect day if I didn't have to go to work in that stuff!I added that recollections label onto a scrap of paper.

Of course if I had stayed home I would have fussed about my view, I love to see out my window but the wind and snow played havoc on my view this day. Initially the flower embellishment was dimensional, I had the I love popped up on a foam square, I removed it since it was too bumpy.

I don't think we ever reached the high of 37* that was forecast, I think we reached 32*ish!

Once at work I took a photo out the 5th floor window at CWC, love that the snow has a misty appearance. And look at that, by the end of the week the snow was gone and our temp actually reached 81* that afternoon.

Does anyone else get giddy when they see an unintentional heart?

I added the red letter stickers into my kit, the photo was taken while I was sitting outside in the late afternoon sun while I was at work. Sometimes I just have to get out of the building and get some fresh air and sunshine.
 
Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock; EP pattern paper; SEI pattern paper & hearts; LilyBee designs pink & khaki mini alpha; BG yellow & red (add-on) alpha stickers; Jenni Bowlin Studio pearl flowers; TC enamel dots, alpha stickers and die cuts; Recollections dimensional stickers & blue labels (add-on); CTMH random stickers; MME enamel dots & word stickers; Cosmo Cricket tiny type alpha; Smash washi tapes; Target washi tape; CTMH stamps C1435, C1435 & S1109; Sharpi blue pen; RUM cardstock scraps, pattern paper scraps, label die cuts, washi tape, cloud journal spot, calendar cut outs, magic mesh
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Great PL pages, love the calendar idea :)

glorygirl said...

Love your unintentional heart photo! I love those moments, too! I have a few photos of ones I've seen. There is something so sweet about them. I like to pretend the ones I see are love notes from God ;)

Jimjams said...

Love your (?) hair in that final photo and we used to do that sort of thing with our babies' hair when they were tiny - too funny! Great PL spread.

Lisa said...

i have a full set of PL product but just haven't jumped in yet. everytime I see a fab spread like this I want to get started! great job at this

Sherri Thompson said...

Great PL spread, Julie! I love all of the elements you included on the journaling cards. They are fabulous!