Friday, May 17, 2013

Birthday Cards--April CKC

I was about to deconstruct my April Spring Fever CKC kit and noted that I had lots of little scraps that I didn't necessarily want to keep but didn't want to toss out either.

So whats a girl to do????

Make birthday cards of course.

I cut all those little bits of paper into circle, believe me I have more than what's shown here, grabbed some pearls and bling and some stamps and well...here we are!

I even added circle to the inside of the cards! If I could have figured out a way to attach them to the outside of the card, believe me, I would have!




I scattered the circles  along with some bling and pearls and a few foam adhesive squares and there ya go! These were sort of assembly line cards, I stamped all the sentiments and then went back and added all the circles at one time. I think this is a trick I will have to use again! I'm always looking for ways to use up my scraps!!

I was able to make a total of 9 layouts and 4 cards with my April Spring Fever CKC kit!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Julie J said...

Hey that's cool. great way to use up your scraps.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

These cards are amazing! So stunning and yet so doable! You have inspired me! I shall go dig up my circle punches immediately... Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

I am pinning these cards straight away! love them and the circles are so on trend right now. super easy cards but so gorgeous. they will brign a smile to the recipient for sure!

glorygirl said...

Perfect way to use scraps! What a simple yet stunning card design! (ok....embarrassed to see that I wrote almost exactly what Andrea wrote....TOTALLY true though! STUNNING CARDS!)