Friday, May 10, 2013

Cards from Retreat

Here is my completed stack...
 
The only thing I didn't include was the project life pages I completed.
 
Today I'm going to show all the cards I made while I was at Retreat.
The first 2 cards are part of a kit that the retreat hostess gave out, it had a hello sentiment on it but I really need birthday cards....so birthday cards it is!

 
The card sets are from Stampin Up and the stamps and ink are from CTMH, nothing like mixing it up as far as I'm concerned!



This card I actually made for the Merry Monday challenge last week but because it was due on the 4th and I was without Internet access it didn't get posted for that challenge.

These cards were made for the Muse Card Challenge #15 last week.

This card was made for the Weekly Christmas Card challenge using sketch #22.

This card was made for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge last week.
 
I'm a little closer to getting my Christmas cards done as well as adding to my birthday card stash!
I hope something I've made is an encouragement to you today!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog!!


8 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wow, you were super productive! Such a great collection of pretty cards!

Jingle said...

These are very pretty!

Danielle said...

Great job on all these cards, you've made a lot!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Wow you got quite a bit done, great cards :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what beautiful cards- don't you love it when you are productive at a crop!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Lovely cards!
A great mix, too :)

Staci said...

Your cards are gorgeous! TFS and have a great weekend!

Tracy said...

Your were very productive. All of your cards are wonderful.
I really like the one with the christmas balls hanging from the ribbon ;)