Thursday, May 16, 2013

Christmas 2013 Album #1

 I completed this album the weekend that I was away on retreat, May 2 to 5.  I used the SEI Mayberry collection to complete this album, it's a travel themed collection but I don't think you would know it by looking at these layouts. Plus I did a little stamping and sewing and added a few hexagon embellishments and brads.
This album, along with another, will be packed away until December, that's when I will pull them out and go through my photos for the year to fill them up. I give 2 albums for Christmas, one to my father in law and one to my mother.
Here it is, all 20 pages! This is an 8x8 album and I used Scrapbook Generation 1 page sketches to complete it. I sorted the pages by 1 photo, 2 photo, etc... but I won't put them in the album in this order, it's just easier for counting photos when Christmas gets here to have them sorted like this.

1 photo layouts





2 photo layouts






3 photo layouts








4 photo layouts





5 photo layouts

You prolly noticed that I added the dimensions for the photos, some of the mats will be used as mats and others are just place markers so that I will know what size to cut the photos. I still have some embellishments left and once I decide on the photos in December then I will decide if I need to add any additional embellishments.

Do you make Christmas albums for anyone? Do you wait till December to make them?
I usually make several pages each month and then by December I have them all done, but because of school this year I decided to make both albums while I was on retreat. I will share the other one next week.
I hope my endeavors inspire you to share your crafting with others!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Wow you've been a busy lady!LOve all these pages.
Thanks for popping into my blog too. Hope you entered my giveaway.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is one fabulous album!

Mirabyll said...

Oh, I've never seen this before! Very inspiring! I'm sure it will be wonderful gifts for Christmas! Thanks for sharing!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great pages, they look awesome :)