Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Christmas Card #3

I initially made this card for a Merry Monday Sketch challenge but didn't get it submitted in time, so I saved it for another challenge.
Sorry I didn't get a better photo of the envelope, I stamped musical notes on it.

I embossed the image of the violinist and used my spellbinders dies to cut it out and cut out the gold metallic paper behind it.
 
A little decoration on the inside too.
 
Supplies used:
Paper Studio card base and envelope, Recollections red & gold cardstock, CTMH white cardstock, SEI hounds tooth green/gold border, Recollections gold glitter tape, Zing gold embossing powder, CTMH black ink, Spellbinders scalloped rectangle die, RUM black bling
 
CTMH Stamps:
D1243 Peace on Earth
D1440 Everlasting Life
D1523 Sweet Music Everyday Life




No comments: