Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Christmas cheater album #2

So today I have the other album that I made for Christmas last year! Of course I put pictures in it and dressed it up with more bling, ribbon, stickers and emphema before I gave it as a gift. I loved this paper stack, it's from DCWV (I think) and the colors suit my style and I had plenty of cardstock to match it! Both albums were 8x8, I think that's the perfect size to give for a gift. So have a look at these pages and let me know what you think.





 













Do you make Christmas albums? Do you make them ahead like I do?
So why am I showing you these albums now?
 
I'm going to a scrapbook retreat this coming weekend and I plan to make 2 albums while I'm there! Of course they will be cheater albums like these where all I have to do is add photos and embellishments closer to Christmas.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: