Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family Fun Day--March CKC

This layout was made using my March corner Stop & Shop CKC kit.
 
I was inspired to create this layout by a sketch I found at the Sketches With Color blog, I didn't necessarily use the color pallet they provided, but I did use some of the colors; dusk blue, grayed jade and lemon zest. The turquoise wood grain paper was actually a piece that I printed out from C.S.I., I cut it up and spread it over this layout.

I made this little cluster using a cut up scrap that has been in my stash for awhile.

Love the texture this rosette ribbon adds without actually being to thick!

Love all those little random bits that I was able to use on this title.
 
Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper: AC, EP, CTMH, C.S.I.
Cardstock: CTMH
Embellishments: Two Busy Moms (2003 woot!), CTMH, Want 2 Scrap, Making Memories, RUM
Alphas: BG, EP, Lily Bee Designs
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

6 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty!

Pamela said...

Great layout! I love it! :)

Devra said...

This is so pretty. Love the color combination you chose. Thanks for joining us at SWC

Tiffany said...

Lovely layout, such pretty colors.

Lesley G said...

Lovely layout :)

Chipper Newman said...

ooooh! I love that turquoise woodgrain!