Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Laugh Out Loud--March CKC

This layout was made using my March Corner Stop & Shop CKC kit. I love when my Auntie Garner comes to visit and I can catch such a spectacular smile and laugh in a photo!
 
I was inspired by the May sketch at the Purple Pumpkin blog. I love their sketches and all the inspiration they provide!

I added some sprinkles with some sequins and pearl flowers.

I think I've mentioned before that I love mixed font titles!!!! And I'm super excited that I was able to use that yellow alpha again.
 
I love the shiny parts of the glimmermist from where it pooled when I sprayed it.

I made that round piece under the flowers about a year or so ago for a kit and I never used it so it went back into my stash, I'm so glad I was able to use it here.
 
Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper: AC, EP, CTMH, RUM
Cardstock: CTMH
Embellishments: CTMH, Prima, Recollections, Paper Studio, RUM
Mist: Glimmermist
Alphas: AC Thickers, Lily Bee Designs, EP
Silhouette Cuts: Feathers
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

5 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Such a fun photo and a lovely page! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Lesley G said...

Superbly captured :)

Jimjams said...

WOW - love the curvy bling and the mixed font title. Great page

Chipper Newman said...

I never quite know what to do with sequins. I put them on and then take them off. You make them look like they are meant to be there.

sassyscrapper said...

I adore mixed font titles as well! I think they add so much interest. Great job here!