Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Look...--March CKC

This layout was made with my March Corner Stop & Shop CKC kit, I am still making tons of layouts with this kit and I have plans to make a couple more PL layouts with the scraps as well.
 
Today's layout was inspired by the sketch at Write.Click.Scrapbook blog, it's not exactly like the sketch but I love how mine tuned out.

I mixed up some sequins, bling and pearls for a scattered look.

I used several stickers to create these pennants on toothpicks and I cut out that cute little owl from some owl's I found online, I put it on vellum and cut that out behind it as well.
 
Originally these pennants were attached and I cut them apart and stitched them down.

More sprinkles...

I really Frankensteined this phrase together with some letter stickers that were in my kit.
 
Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper: Anna Griffin, MME, SEI, RUM
Embellishments: Want2Scrap, BG, MME, Prima, AC, RUM
Alphas: Miss Elizabeth, RUM
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

5 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Hehe! SO CUTE!! Those photo's ADORABLE! and I love the mix of product!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So sweet! Love the banners and sprinkling of embellishments!

LauraB whosthischick said...

Such wonderful photos. Love all the bright colors and word tabs, and how you used the BW "Love" to tie in with the zebra pants.

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Love it! Love the little sprinkles of sparkles!

glorygirl said...

Soooo pretty! Love the bling, pearls and sequins scattered together!