Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Love For You...August 2012 CKC

This layout is based on a sketch at Sketch'n'Scrap. I love that I was able to incorporate a ton of scraps and washi tape on this layout. I used my August 2012 CKC kit for this layout.
 
I had forgotten I had loaded several layouts into drafts last year with the intention of posting them and for some reason just never did...till now!
 
Love those mixed alpha titles

I used clear stickles on the heart to bling it up.

I stamped this heat on blue paper with yellow ink to make it green, the areas that showed yellow I covered with blue stickles to make everything green, I even added some yellow pearl paint to accent.

I used yellow pearl paint around the heart.

That journal spot was on a cut apart sheet at one time, but for heaven's sake don't ask me from where! LoL!!
 
I think the next several weekends will see these summary layouts on my blog so I can move them out of the draft section!!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Jimjams said...

Wonderful page - that photo is stunning and really stands out against the clean page - love the way you've used mixed stickers for the title.