Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Sister My Friend--August 2012 CKC

This layout is based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers. It's also put together with the August 2012 CKC kit I put together. I love this paper...it was from a package I won from sketch'n'scrap.
 
This layout has obviously been in my drafts for a while, although I didn't even post my August 2012 CKC until September, LoL!!!
 
Love the layered journaling on those journal blocks.

I cut a couple of leafy vine borders into smaller sections to use on this layout.

The title is from letter stickers, I really thought at first it was a Quickutz Lifestyle cut title, I think it's prolly why I bought those stickers!

Love that I was able to use some more borders and I was able to layer up several tags.

I wanted to dress up the lace border on the paper so I added some pearl paint dots.
 
Next weekend I will catch up a couple more layouts from last year...I can't believe I totally forgot about these layouts in my draft section!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

glorygirl said...

So so so beautiful! Love the lace with the woodgrain!