Monday, May 13, 2013

PL Week 10

I completed these PL pages while I was away on retreat May 2 to 5.
I used my March Corner Stop & Shop CKC kit, the kit was huge and it still seems to be going and going and going! Which I'm ok with because the colors really make me happy!
I also decided to change my focus a little this week and start working more on the monthly end of PL, I'm not going to be so focused on just capturing photos from this week, if I have more photos from one week it will be ok to run them over into the next weeks PL spread.
Sorry about the glare, I really didn't want to take the layouts back out of the page protectors. I feel like I didn't add that many textured embellishments to this weeks layouts. I didn't add any typewriter journaling or computer journaling since I didn't have access to either at retreat.
 

 
Now for the close ups...

I cut off a piece of the paper that already had some layering on it and just added a little more, I just now realized I didn't put the week number on here, guess I will have to go back and get that done.

I added the clear sentiment onto the photo. Love watching storms from a distance!

Looks like Mr Gulley has a little ghost wrapped around him giving him a hug.

My grandson Cameron and son Jason being a little kookie!

Shhhhh......

It's ok for her to sleep in our arms....
 
Spring.....finally!

My trees are just beginning to bloom!
 
I saved the wrapper from my favorite tea!

I should have used the closed photo in a landscape presentation, you really don't get the feel of my OCDness from this photo!

I should have changed the she said to he said, I think I will do that now!

My sweet daughter in law and my darling grand daughter!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Pattern Papers: CTMH, EP, MME & RUM
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stickers: Teresa Collins
Die Cuts: Teresa Collins
Chipboard: RUM
Vellum: RUM
Washi: Target
Embellishments: Spare Parts, MME, Jenni Bowlin & RUM
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

8 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Great pages, loving the soft colours!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very nice PL pages with some great photos! :)

Angela Coles said...

I enjoy watching your PL album grow. Lovely embellishments and tags on those pages today

Linda E said...

I applaud you for keeping up with Project Life! Great pages!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love seeing your pl- it looks awesome

artfulscrapbooking said...

These are wonderful PL pages and your photos are great, esp. love the blossoms! :) Evie

Lisa said...

looking good! I'm still sitting on my PL stuff and STILL haven't broken into it and got started! Your pages are great and I love the bright mix of colours and elements you are using - it all adds so much interest!

glorygirl said...

You've done an awesome job capturing so many memories and events here. Great PL layout!