Monday, May 20, 2013

PL Week 11--March CKC

I completed these week 11 pages while on retreat the first weekend in May. Nope, I'm not caught up but I'm ok with that! I have decided while doing my March pages that I will use more of a monthly format, meaning that if I have too many photos for one week I will carry them over to the next week, I'm not going to be as rigid this month about getting everything on the exact week!
 
I made these pages using my March Stop & Shop CKC kit, I love all the bright colors in this kit and I am determined to use it up before the end of May!
Sorry about the glare, I really didn't want to take all the layouts out of the page protectors.
 
Left page.

Right Page.

My old lady Zena soaking up the sun!

They roll in the floor all the time.

The new pope and lots of packages to open.

Opening packages!

My son, grand daughter and daughter in law.

Not entirely happy with this date card but it's done so I'm leaving it.

My son and grandson.

When my boys were little I always made their meals look fun, well now that I have my grandchildren around there's no since in changing my ways. I cut a huge chunk out of the top teeth to represent my granddaughter Shani, she's lost all of her top teeth at once.

Me!

Something about wearing this jersey to the gym or just out and about on Texas Rangers game day makes this guy happy....or a glutton for punishment! LoL!!

Snuck in a little piece of vellum.

I wasn't sure I was going to leave this photo in here since I wanted to scrap it on a single page but you know me, once it's in.... it's in and it ain't coming out! So I will print another photo to do a single page with!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper: SEI, EP, CTMH
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stickers: CTMH, MME, 7Gypsies, Doodlebug, Niki Sivilis, Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants, RUM
Labels: Recollections, RUM
Embellishments; Jolee's
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

8 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

This looks like it was a great week and I LOVE that play photo, too precious!

Danielle said...

Wonderful PL pages, you have some great photos in there!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These look great. The food art photo made me smile. So cute!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love all your little embellies you add to your pages

Angela Coles said...

another precious spread, your kit is doing well.

glorygirl said...

Really great pages! Love how you included the making of history with a new pope. I really need to start including news headlines in my scrapbooks, too!

Nirupama said...

Cute spread, love all the Allison Kreft cards!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Great job!