Monday, May 27, 2013

PL Week 12--March CKC

I went on a scrapbooking retreat for National Scrapbook Day weekend and while I was there I managed to get 2 weeks caught up in my PL album.
And once I got home I was really motivated to get even more done. 
So when I had the opportunity to go over to my new friend Wendy's house to scrapbook with her, I thought the easiest thing to take would be my PL stuff.
 While I was there I managed to get another 2 page spread done for week 12. I think I might be caught up really soon... or not!
 LoLoL
 
I used my March Corner Stop & Crop CKC kit for this layout
I really love how this one turned out!!

Left Page.

Right Page.

I added a cut out that I made with my silhouette, it's one that I was practicing cuts with.

That old fabric label is ancient, prolly 8-10 years old.

I love layering labels.

I used a bit of doily that I had leftover from another project to the title care. I also broke off the flowers from several paperclips they were attacked to then added them to the little flower cluster.

Another really old fabric label.

I dressed up the pattern paper banners by adding some bling, pearls and brads.

I layered up 2 silhouette cut vellum butterflies and cut down another of those silhouette cut arrows.
 
Layered flowers with buttons.
 
Love when I can add some of that old magic mesh!
 
I printed the 2 images on the left from the Internet and my friend Wendy actually had a palm stamp that she let me use.

I used an old BG banner sticker that had orange flowers and I added the others over top of them.

Another bit of leftover doily. Yes the photo is supposed to show how I captured her in motion.
 
Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper: SEI, CTMH, EP, AC
Cardstock: Bazzill, RUM
Stickers: BG, Making Memories, Teresa Collins, RUM
Labels: Internet Printables, RUM
Embellishments: Prima, MME, Spare Parts, Recollections, Magic Mesh, CTMH
Silhouette Cuts: butterflies, arrow words

3 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Great PL pages, love all the little details :)

Kimberly Kett said...

Beautiful pages, LOVE that "March" card!

glorygirl said...

Great pages! Congrats on using those old fabric labels!!! Pretty sure I have a couple of those, too. I think one of them says, "baby". You've challenged me to use them!