Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sister Friends--August 2012 CKC

This layout is based on a sketch from Stuck, it's also made from the August 2012 CKC kit I put together.
 
This layout has also been sitting in the draft section of my blog posts for a very long time! LoL!!
I mentioned last weekend that I was going to use the next several weekends to get these layouts posted for everyone to see!
 
I used a chipboard frame around the stamped image so it made placing my photos a bit difficult. I got creative and popped them up with foam pop dots.
 
I believe this was one of my first attempts at misting!

I used a leafy vine border and cut it up for accents.

I remember that this was one of my first attempts, that I can remember anyway, of writing directly onto my layout.
 
This little clear embellishment has a little bling swirl on it for added dimension.

Love the stamped image with the pearl paint accents.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

5 comments:

Patter Cross said...

What great photos and a great layout. Love the colors you used!

Patricia said...

GReat layout! Loving all those blingy pieces and I like how you used that frame in the middle!

lisaplus6 said...

stopping over from 2peas Saturday bloggers.... I love your layout.. so so pretty! The little details just add the perfect touch!

Kimberly Kett said...

Gorgeous page! So many great details!

glorygirl said...

Ooooo! Love the vibrant colors on your layout. They bring out the colors in your photos so well!