Friday, May 24, 2013

Super Star Right Here--March CKC

This layout is another layout using my March Corner Stop & Shop kit, did I mention it was ginormous?!?! I still feel like I am plugging away at it and I'm ok with that since I love all the bright colors in it. I have been hunting sketches that use bits and pieces of paper instead of bigger pieces of paper since i am down to mostly scraps now, though I have quite a few solid sheets of cardstock and only a couple full pieces of pattern paper left.
This layout was inspired by the May 15 sketch at Stuck Sketches.

I scattered some enamel dots and pearls.

The journaling is hidden in the little bag tat I tucked behind the photos.

I layered up bits and pieces here, I used scraps and one of the Polaroid frames that I cut with my silhouette for the word here.

I used lots of scraps on this layout.

I did add the blue ring, it was originally white chipboard and I sprayed it with glimmermist, it's a leftover bit from CTMH that has been in my stash for about 3 years.
 
Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper: EP, CTMH
Cardstock: Bazzill, CTMH
Chipboard: CTMH
Embellishments: MME, Recollections, Teresa Collins, RUM
Alphas: SEI, Lily Bee Designs
Ink: Glimmermist
Silhouette Cut: Here frame
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

9 comments:

angie gutshall said...

What a fun layout!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous design and mix of elements and textures!

Danielle said...

What a fun design of your layout!

Tammy said...

Great layout! Love the enamel dots and the cool crochet doily. :)

LauraB whosthischick said...

Fun layout. I think those little bags are so great for journal tags that you can tuck in them

justmeemilyg said...

I like the strips of paper you added along the top and bottom of the page..and the photo is cute!

Mirabyll said...

How fun! The photo is so cool!

glorygirl said...

Love your title work and all the scattered enamel dots!

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

Julie, this is an adorable layout! I love, love, love the bits and pieces! You said you are down to scraps so I've included a couple of links to sketches/layouts I had pinned for that purpose alone: http://pinterest.com/pin/213287732325182919/ and http://pinterest.com/pin/213287732324934454/ . Hope they help!