Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sweet Smile--August 2012 CKC

This layout is based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers, it's also made from my August 2012 CKC kit.
 
I can't believe I forgot about these layouts in my draft section, there's a ton of them! My August 2012 was huge and I made tons of layouts from it, I haven't counted altogether, but I bet there had to have been at least 15 plus cards. Looks like the next several months may see me catching up these layouts on the weekends! LoL!
 
Love the colors on this one, so bright and cheery!

I'm so glad I finally got to use this funky yellow border sticker, it's been in my stash forever!

My journaling was done with lots of little letter stickers. Love that I finally used that fussy cut paper, it's a small 6x6 page that part of a paper pack, not sure who the manufacturer was, but it's been in my stash for a long, long time.

The blue and red/white polka dot  shaped boxes are ones that I cut out ages ago. I was just playing around with some scraps and I'm glad I finally got to use them.

I stamped some words and high-lighted them with brads. I outlined the title but I'm not so great at that so it looks a little messy.

I layered a paper flower with a big button and a metal flower brad.
 
Thank you for visiting my blog today!

No comments: