Thursday, May 2, 2013

Unfinished Layouts You're the Best & Crazy Silly Fun

So today's the day, I am leaving town for a scrapbook retreat! I turned in my last paper for this semester and my final grade is posted 97.4....woo hoo!!! So a little celebrating is in order and since I'm not the type to go out to bars....I'm headed to a ranch a couple hours from home. I won't have Internet all weekend so I'm going to set up several unfinished pages to post. Hopefully next week I will have something new every day to share!
 
 
These are 2 layouts are from kits I bought when I attended the GASC in June 2012, they are produced by the Whole Kit & Kaboodle. I took several of their classes for the Disney layouts but these layouts were from a class I didn't attend.  I love the colors and I think they will be going into my unfinished layout album in the section with the other Disney layouts I completed since they have the same feel.




 
 
That's it for today.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: