Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Grand Daughters--March CKC

You might think I am stuck in March by the number of layouts I have made this month using my March Corner Stop & Shop CKC kit. I think I'm getting closer to taking apart the remaining bits and pieces and putting them back into my stash...but till then, here's another.
 
I was inspired to create this layout by the 5/15 Page Maps "On the Border Challenge."
I'm pretty sure you can tell the challenge was to use borders! So I went through the scraps in my kit and punched out lots of borders with my border punches.

I created these sprinkles with mist, bling and sequins.
 
I'm so glad I was able to get another title out of this large alpha, I will be glad to use it up!

More sprinkles.

Originally this journal spot and date tab were on the same piece, I trimmed them both out to fit the space I had to work with.
 
The circle embellishments on this layout are ones that I made 2 summers ago on a long road trip, I am getting close to using up all those cute little embellishments I made on that long trip.

That's it...
 
Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper: CTMH, EP, SEI, MME
Cardstock: Bazzill
Embellishments: Recollections, MME, Jolee's, Homemade, RUM
Mist: Glimmermist, CTMH
Alphas: Pressed Petals, Cosmo Cricket
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

9 comments:

Julie J said...

That's a very pretty page - love your sprinkles

Isbaha said...

Beautiful layout, love the colors, and this I-don't-know-what that makes your page shining...

Michelle McClure said...

Glad you can utilize your kit so well. Your LO is gorgeous! I'm loving the colorful strips on the white. Good luck on your challenge.

Elodie said...

Lovely and shiny page! I love the girly colors and the sprinkling bits! Thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comment ^^

Lesley G said...

Beautiful page, love the scatterings

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

This is a great layout and I love the idea of using borders for the background. Besides being a great way to use up scraps, it makes for a wonderful backdrop.

Chipper Newman said...

I love the use or borders on this page!

{Colleen} said...

Love all the different borders that you have used. Such fun photos to scrap. The colours you have used reflect the fun well. Thanks for droppping by my creative space and leaving your lovely comment.

Angela Coles said...

if you enjoy the kit and still have some left, then why not use it up?

Great layout