Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sisters Friends--August 2012 CKC

This layout is based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers, it's also made from my August 2012 CKC kit.
 
It's the weekend so it's time to catch up those layouts that have been hiding in my draft section from last year!
 
This layout makes me happy!

I cut out the flowers for the corners from a large patterned paper.

A few buttons here, a few there....
 
The green friends title has been in my stash for years.

I used several bits of borders here and I added some pearl paint to the flower one to give it some added bling.

I used several different size brads in the flower centers for dimension.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

Lesley G said...

A very happy and colourful page :)

Chipper Newman said...

I love cutting larger elements from papers and turning them into embellishments! A cheaper alternative to packets of flowers.

Lisa said...

love it and what a happy feel this has