Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Christmas Card 1

So now that Christmas is over for 2013 it's time to start making cards for 2014. I was inspired to make this card by card maker on YouTube but I can't remember her name!

Here is my first card of the new year...

I used one of my spellbinders dies to cut out the face and hat, a border punch for the hatband and a snowflake punch for the brim adornment. I used CTMH stamps for the envelope and the inner/outer sentiments.

I used the same spellbinders dies to punch out the inner sentiment cards and backing. The extra glitter paper that I cut from the front went under the sentiment and 3 more snowflakes punched out make it a done card!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Heather G said...

This is just too darn cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.
--Heather G

Anne said...

Gorgeous design and perfect for our Christmas Card Challenge. Thanks for joining in and hope to see you again soon. Hugs x