Saturday, January 25, 2014

Christmas 2011-Getting the mail

This layout was inspired by Sketch N Scrap #22. I was looking through all the posts that I have in drafts that I intended to share over the last several months and just didn't. But because this was a Christmas layout I thought I would share it now since I've been sharing some Christmas layouts over the past month. I believe this was made just using my Christmas stash, no kits were involved here.

I'm still working on using up those snowflakes this year!

I love looking back and seeing these layouts that I made last year, if I were making them now I might have added some bling to the snowflakes.

I added a little dimension to some of the embellishments on this page.

I love those little block letters and I actually think I might still have some left, I'm going to have to dig through my stash and see!

I really do love those snowflakes!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

BeautyScraps said...

Beautiful! I love all the different snowflakes!