Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Christmas Angel (Jan CKC)

I was again inspired by a sketch I found on the Allison Davis blog to create this layout. I love how this one turned out!!!

Here's another layout using my Christmas Delight January CKC kit

I had pulled that red cardstock for a card and had a little leftover, I had also pulled that wood grain doily border for another project and never used it, well I left it in the kit and I finally was able to use it up as well.

I heat embossed the wood veneer stars with gold embossing powder.

I love that I was able to get some of those random labels used up as well as the chipboard elements.

Love how the title came out for this one. I even used one of my CTMH stamps in several spots on this layout.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!! 

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Love your layout the pull ins really make the layout stand out more. Yep he's a angel, they seem to be at that age :)