Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Card #3 (Jan CKC)

This CC was made using the inspiration from 52 {Christmas }Card Throwdown and I love how it turned out!

This is the first project I made with my Christmas Delight kit, the blue paper was already embossed and glittered but I stamped and embossed the white portions on the outer sentiment and the inner card and sentiment.
I did add the grey cardstock to this card and the white pieces that are on the inner and outer sentiments.

I used the white glitter ribbon and the grey washi tape from the kit

I used SU "Wishing You" sentiment and the CTMH C1514 "Pear & Partridge" stamps.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining this week at 52CCT - your card is lovely - your DP is stunning - Jacqueline xx

Mynnette said...

STUNNING card, friend! The glittery accents are amazing and I LOVE look of the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and hope you join us again soon! :) Mynn xx

Louise van Vuren said...

I'm so glad that you joined in with our first sketch challenge for 2014, and what an elegant Christmas card!Great to see the sketch rotated. Thanks for playing along

Louise xx DT at 52CCT

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful card, good start to next years christmas card and I just love the ribbon and the washi together it grounds the card very well

Deborah Frings said...

Oh very frosty looking, so elegant too! I do like this sketch flipped on its side. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Julie - what an elegant card this is - love the grey!! I wish I had thought to flip the sketch too - it looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT. I hope to see you back again.

Lesley G said...

Very pretty, well done on starting those cards sooooo early!

Lisa said...

what a beautifully elegant card - love that colour scheme. I'll have to remember that for myself!

Lisa said...

what a beautifully elegant card - love that colour scheme. I'll have to remember that for myself!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful card.