Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas Card #4 (Jan CKC)

This Christmas Card was inspired by Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge, I upcycled a card I received for 2013 to be used as a new card for 2014

I used my Christmas Delight CKC kit to make this card.
I cut down the Christmas card I received to be the front of the new card, I cut it just a bit smaller than the card so the card front would act as the border.

I then added 3 wood veneer snow flakes to the front to give it a little texture.

And finally I combined CTMH stamps C1514 "Pear & Partridge," D1257 "Make it Count," and D1384 "Snow Flurries" for the inner sentiments and the envelope.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

2 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Those wooden snowflakes are adorable and love the way you finished the inside.

Lisa said...

great recycling. I've done that once or twice and your card is really lovely