Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christmas Card #5 (Jan CKC)

This card was inspired by the new challenge at Merry Monday, it's really a simple card using paper, stickers and ribbon. 

This card was made from my Christmas Delight Jan CKC kit. I did add the red cardstock and the red ribbon to this card.

The sentiment on the front of the card is actually a sticker from the kit.

The sentiment on the inside is a embellishment piece from the kit. I stamped the envelope with CTMH stamp C1514 "Pear & Partridge"
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely CAS card, I like the colour combination with the red ribbon. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute and a great use of the stripped paper

Lesley G said...

Simple yet stunning :)

cinmfoster said...

Great card, I always like to see how the insides are finished.