Saturday, January 18, 2014

Christmas Card #8 (Jan CKC)

I was inspired to make this card by Christmas Card challenge #7 at the Christmas Card Challenges blog. The challenge this week was to use polka dots, so I found a paper that had some polka dots and then another paper that had more dots.

I used my January Christmas Delight CKC kit but I did add in a few scraps of paper.

I did add the red polka dot paper, the green red and cream paper and the wood grain paper from my scrap bin and I also used my spellbinders label 1 die to make the  die cut shapes.

I even added that little bit of Christmas tree border that I had left over from a layout.
For this card I combined CTMH stamps A1110 A Timber and D1384 Snow Flurries, I also added in the Stampin' Up Wishing you Christmas stamp.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Cute card. I sometimes visit the Simon says blog too. I like their challenges

Tina Campbell said...

Wow snazzy :) You really dress up the inside of the card, I'm now starting to do that too so this is great inspiration for me :)

cinmfoster said...

Very pretty card