Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas Cards #6 & #7

These cards were inspired by a challenge at Merry Monday, I couldn't make up my mind which orientation to go with so I made one in each orientation.

I made these cards using my Christmas Delight Jan CKC kit, I did get into my scrap bin and pulled out a few small bits of paper to back the sentiment that I stamped and embossed on vellum. I also added the gold and cream twine that is sort of lost in the musical notes of the background paper.

I used a gold metallic ink to stamp the envelopes

I couldn't make up my mind which way to make the card so I opted for one of each.
 

I think I like this orientation a little better.

The inner sentiments are SU "Wishing You" stamps and I added the gold chevron washi tape.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

They are cute, looks like you've been busy :)

Lesley G said...

Such pretty cards :)

cinmfoster said...

Very nice and so clever using the washi tape on the inside

sassyscrapper said...

Good for you for getting a jump start on next Christmas! Love that word/subway art stamp. Looks so rich in the embossed gold.