Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas Morning (Jan CKC)

I was inspired to create this layout from a sketch on the Page Maps Blog. I love all the sketches that Becky Fleck does and am always so inspired by the layouts that people submit from them.

I used my Christmas Delight Jan CKC kit to make this layout, it's the second one I've made from the kit. I love seeing years worth of Christmas supplies being mixed together to make new layouts!

I didn't add anything extra to the kit for this layout.

I layered stickers, chipboard, washi, sequin phrases and wood veneer. I cut the larger white bag that I had included in the kit in half to extend it across the layout

More layering here.

I just love the layered washi tape and the felt border strip. I also love the title that was cut using my Quickutz/Lifestyle font Chocolate.

I sprinkled sequins across the layout and then went back and glued them down where they fell.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

6 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

I think I have some of that background paper, lol! This is a good sketch for that too. Good job on it.

Lesley G said...

Adore that Christmas tree border - you have been busy with your kit this month :)

cinmfoster said...

What a sweet layout, the gold title is awesome.

Tara O said...

I love all of your details on this LO! Great page!

Jimjams said...

The festive sequins and gold title are brilliant on the lovely page.

sassyscrapper said...

love all the bits and pieces on your layout. Such a great memory.