Monday, January 27, 2014

Christmas Morning Meltdown (Jan CKC)

Here's another layout using my Christmas Delight January CKC kit, I'm getting closer and closer to being done with this kit!

I was inspired to make this layout from the Elle's Studio blog feature called Sketchy Thursday. Of course the sketch was from over a week ago so it won't show up anyplace but here and the CKC blog!

This was the last full sheet of cardstock from the kit and I was finally able to use up some of those white glitter alphas and lots of scraps on this one.

I cut a 3x4 card in half and used part on the top and the other half on the bottom of the page.

That striped tab sticker is quite old, I keep plugging along with that sticker sheet and hopefully one day I will get all of them used up.

I was able to use 2 different washi tapes on this layout and even snuck in some brads and a random pink border sticker.

And finally I used the grey paper and my Quickutz/Lifestyle Reuse font to cut the word meltdown.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Such a cute layout and a cute memory and I agree it wouldn't be Christmas without one meltdown :)

One Scrap Happy Momma said...

I love the topic of this layout! All those lovely bits and pieces make this layout divine!

Julene Matthews said...

LOL, Ilove this layout and isn't it always the way. Great use of your Kit items.

cinmfoster said...

Great layout. Love all the pieces you used