Thursday, January 30, 2014

Goofball (Jan CKC)

This layout was inspired by a Page Drafts sketch that was featured on a blog called Scrapping Outback. I follow the Page Drafts blog so I thought I might enter the challenge with this one but when I read the fine print after completing the layout I saw you had to add chipboard to this layout and it must be the only layout that I didn't add the first piece of chipboard on. So I appreciate their offer to win an awesome prize, I just can enter their contest.

Here's the final layout using my Christmas Delight January CKC kit, this kit is officially done! Stay tuned for my kill a kit post tomorrow.
I was able to use so many leftover bits on this layout, but I did add in the cardstock since I used the last piece earlier.

Finally got to use some of that awesome SU washi here.

I used the numbers that I made as a design element, they mean absolutely nothing on this layout!

I was even able to pull out my co-luzzle tool and cut the photo and the outer band out for this layout.

Even added some of that washi down here too!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout, seems to be the way of kids to goof around but you got some great pics out it.