Monday, January 20, 2014

I Can Make That... (Jan CKC)

So over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog they have a section called "I Can Make That". Each month their designers show how they counterfeited the bits and pieces of the designer kit for the month. I didn't have any large numbers in my Christmas Delight January CKC kit, nor sheets of wood veneer in my stash to cut them from. So out came my handy Quickutz/Lifestyle Abigail grand dies and a sheet of wood grain paper. And here ya go...

I think these look just like the inspiration numbers except they are flat, which works out really well since I have so many other textured embellishments in my kit.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

4 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Very inspiring!

Tara O said...

Love those numbers! I counterfeited them with stamps for my kit! LOL!!

Jimjams said...

Good for you ... getting plenty of use from your stash?!

sassyscrapper said...

Fantastic take! Glad you were inspired by our monthly column!